Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
You will lead the vision, strategy, and execution of critical projects including to build, grow and scale Splunk's self-service and commerce ecosystem globally, launch new strategic initiatives and design and execute M&A integrations. You will drive cross-functional and cross-border teams that include players from Marketing, Product, Sales, Corporate Strategy & Development, IT and Legal to bring strategic goals to life.
- Drive strategic projects as defined by the Digital Marketing Leadership team as well as add to the evaluation of which projects should be given priority
- Present to and interact with senior executives both inside and outside the company and provide thought leadership towards delightful and personalized customer experiences
- Identify key industry trends and strategic opportunities working with external vendors and internal partners in the e-Commerce space.
- Be data driven, analyze usage and financial data to find opportunities and define business cases for build/buy/distribute partnerships on a global basis
- Partner with engineering teams to build the right level of instrumentation and tracking to enable the level of experimentation and analytics needed for such new initiative launches
- You will collaborate closely with regional teams and other related product managers, designers and engineers to ensure iterative yet continuous delivery
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product marketing, marketing, customer support, operations, legal, compliance, risk management and other functions, to ensure alignment with go-to-market activities
- Design and drive execution of M&A integration plans as well as surface, drive and resolve conflicts that arise during M&A integration projects
- Ability to both craft a strategic “big picture”vision as well as care about the details to develop a tactical plan and implement it
- Ability to drive cross-functional teams to agree and stay on plan
- Good technical and functional experience with growth or distribution aspects of e-Commerce
- Deep understanding of e-Commerce, online marketing and advertising domains in the B2B industry
- Strong familiarity with corporate strategy and company operations
- Demonstrable experience in selling ecommerce platform vision to executives and partners
- Experience in delivering ecommerce solutions in global markets
- A consistent record of delivering high-quality products and customer experiences in a very fast-growing environment where priorities and structures may shift.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational planning skills as well as shown multi-tasking and organizational skills, ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience working closely or interacting with senior executive leadership
- Outstanding organizational skills and dedication to quality and integrity
- Curious by nature and unafraid to take initiative
- Ability to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat with “test and learn” attitude and track record of innovation
- Highly organized with focus on leading a project through all stages of execution
- Ability to independently prioritize and execute as well as state and defend your point-of-view
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.