Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Due to our expansive growth we are seeking an extraordinary sales leader to join our team in our growing Digital Sales organization. In addition to requisite passion, skills, and experience, we are looking for a leader with a consistent track record in building and leading top talent teams that exceed pipeline creation targets and associated company priorities. This role will have a material impact on Splunk’s overall performance, are you up for the challenge?
The day to day:
- Lead a team of elite sales development professionals as a direct, first-line manager
- Develop sales hunters to find new opportunities in new or existing accounts and/or buying centers
- Partner with other sales teams, marketing and enablement to coordinate campaigns and align on new objectives
- Determine levers to pull to improve pipeline creation velocity, quality & linearity
- Combine data from Salesforce, Outreach.io and Tableau to; spot patterns early, adapt activity & optimize team performance
What We Offer:
- A fast-growing and constantly evolving business and market where you will be challenged and grow
- Want to make an impact? Can you hire, lead, develop, and inspire the right team to match our growth potential, get involved with planning and execution? The work you’ll do will directly impact our future and how we are viewed in the market and by our customers
- Personal and Professional Growth. We believe in growing our leaders through ownership, new experiences, and stretch opportunities
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from Digital Sales and Marketing to Field Sales and Ops
- 3+ years leading sales teams selling B2B at a SaaS and/or enterprise software company
- A passion for sales: 2+ years of sales experience as an individual contributor
- An inspirational style built on respect: your teams would follow you anywhere
- An analytical & decisive approach: you can look at a data set, know where to go next & love running experiments to test different ideas
- Change leadership acuity & high emotional intelligence
- A desire to instill ownership & accountability
- High energy and contagious optimism
- Empowering individuals to reach their personal best gets you up in the morning
- A need to be at the top of the leaderboard & hate to lose
- Building mentality: trail-blazing new processes, creating content & building teams to scale is your forte
- Ability to pilot a matrixed environment: collaborate & gain commitment cross functionally
- An instinct to Google a solution to a new problem
- A strong executive presence, with polish & dedication to customer outcomes
- A growth mentality & a never-ending appetite for learning new things
- Calculated adventurous person who is not afraid to experiment quickly!
- Superior tech skills, including Salesforce.com, Google Sheets, Outreach.io, Chat, Marketing Automation and Dialer platforms
- A 4-year Degree preferred
- Located near either our office in Plano, Texas or in Tampa, FL (this is not a remote position, and we are unable to assist with relocation)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $94,500. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).