Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for an outstanding leader to manage our Global Quote-to-Order Team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the Quote to Order process. In this leadership role, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of Quoting Support Analysts who provide a mission critical function for Splunk’s Sales organization. You and your team will work closely with the Sales Operations, Order Management, and technical IT teams to provide support to sellers and sales leadership throughout the entire quoting process. You are an experienced people leader, who can mentor and develop a team in achieving their collective and personal goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure that your team is coordinating the end to end “Quote to Order” process, including providing overall first-line quoting support for Sales representatives.
- Work in partnership with Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations leadership to further scale the team to be able to offer global support to Splunk’s global sales force.
- Manage operational performance/business productivity for the quoting support team, with team members working different shifts to provide coverage around the globe.
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners to maintain alignment and drive operational excellence - primarily with sales, renewals, and GTM Operations teams.
- Establish an escalation path for the sales support teams with a cross-functional group, including finance, sales, and GTM operations.
- Find opportunities for efficiency and improvement of processes and partnering with IT and other stakeholders to execute on those.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and presentations on the productivity of the quoting support teams, such as tracking to SLAs and targets.
- Minimum 5 years with Quote to Order experience (SaaS/Cloud enterprise organization)
- 4+ years of experience developing and directly managing and leading people
- Extensive experience in business operations, sales support operations, or similar operations management business role supporting a high-growth SaaS/cloud environment
- Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ experience required
- Experience as a decision-maker where you are accountable to deliver clear, measurable business outcomes
- Ability to work with senior leadership across various geographies and functions
- A detail oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- A proven people leader with a positive demeanor and influencing skills that is able to build and coordinate large teams of people to work cooperatively and effectively
- A track record of success in operations management
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills to handle a multitude of disparate responsibilities with a willingness to take action
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent work experience.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.