Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The GTM Program Manager will provide the project and change management support needed to ensure cross-team readiness for new product introductions. You will also be accountable for maintaining a cross-organizational BOM, monitoring execution and compliance with product introduction program requirements, and working with field and product leaders to continually optimize the product GTM motion.
You will have good interpersonal skills to foster close working relationships with executives, sales, customer success, channels, product management, and business transformation teams. We also need someone that has a strategic mindset, data driven approach, intellectual curiosity, is a fast learner, detail oriented and possesses the ability to move quickly, while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute on new product introduction requirements, including helping stakeholders develop scope, identify milestones and timelines, and assess risks.
- Manage the validation of key deliverables and readiness throughout the pre and post launch product life-cycle.
- Excel at decision-making, consensus building, and conflict management across cross functional groups.
- Track and communicate project status and dependencies to all impacted parties.
- Coordinate programs and projects with all aspects of Sales, Marketing, Legal, and Product Management teams.
- Ensure there is a “Global” view of all programs contributing to the introduction of new products, major features, and product updates.
- Continually look for ways to improve and scale GTM processes.
- Facilitate lessons learned, knowledge sharing, and documentation of best practices.
- Dedicated and committed project leadership and execution. Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations. You are known as someone who “gets stuff done.”
- Structured thinker. Develop and use frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various partners and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload.
- Fast Mover and Fast Learner. We move fast across a lot of different initiatives. 80/20 is the rule to live by with continual iteration for future improvements. You are ready and excited to learn on your feet and help build a growing business.
- Self Starter. Ability to own projects from initial question development to rollout.
- Superb communicator. You connect easily with our culture and understand how our operations work, and you can influence a team and individuals to work towards conclusions in a heavily matrixed environment. You are comfortable communicating insights through data with senior-level executives.
- Prioritization Guru. Must be able to juggle multiple, competing priorities.
- Technology and Process Design. You are equally comfortable solving problems through technology as you are through operational excellence, and know when to employ the right tactic.
- All-Star Athlete. Play a wide-variety of roles to get the job done. Willingness to go above and beyond to tie up loose ends and deliver projects on time, with expected feature sets.
- High-energy, positive standout colleague. This is a highly cross-functional role; egos are not welcome.
- GTM Operations. Familiarity with the roles and responsibilities of Marketing, Sales, Partners, and Customer Success (post-sales) operations.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- MBA/ graduate degree preferred, but not required.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.