Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Manager, Learning Solutions you will solve challenging problems, create integrated, scalable, equity driven-solutions that support our unique data and people first culture. The outcomes you and the team will drive can fundamentally change and reimagine the future of learning & leadership in a digital-first environment.
You will work with the Head of Learning and Leadership to articulate an enterprise wide learning strategy to drive initiatives across the portfolio, while leading and developing team members along the way.You will be focused on creating innovative and impactful learning experiences that will enable Splunkers from the day they onboard, and throughout their career. The ideal person for this role is an individual who has experience managing a team - and uses a client-centric and data driven approach to craft equitable and scalable learning experiences that support the development and career goals of Splunkers around the globe.
- Develop an end-to-end learning strategy in alignment with the Talent+ team, working across multiple verticals resulting in cohesive talent development solutions
- Assess the current learning infrastructure to identify needs, gaps and opportunities and prioritize high value and business critical learning initiatives
- Experiment and innovate - identifying innovative ways to learning, methods, and tools to ensure that we are keeping data and clients at the core, leading the industry and are making measurable business impact
- Drive strategic outcomes through the design, development, delivery, and iteration of learning experiences for all Splunkers at all levels - contribute to an impactful suite of learning experiences using relevant research and client-centric approach
- Partner with functional enablement, business partners and employee experience teams to ensure a coherent and prioritized learning experience across the organization
- Thoughtfully manage and develop team members and partner with external vendors responsible for creating and curating learning content to be delivered virtually at scale
- Partner with the Program Management team to ensure programs go to market as thoughtful, integrated solutions at scale
- Work in lockstep with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to seamlessly integrate their critical initiatives, concepts and latest research into our products
- Client-centric, agile and passionate about helping people learn and grow, at all levels
- Data-centric, with high degree of focus on relevant research to design and deliver impactful learning experiences
- Deft at balancing being hands on in building products and measuring impact while leading, and developing teams to do the same
- A leader who thrives in ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale and work through in person and remote environments
- A simple, clear and consistent communicator with strong leadership, product vision and management capabilities
- 6+ years experience in leading learning and/or leadership development
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to “fly the plane while you’re building it!”; willingness to flex up and down to support both hands-on tactical work and strategic thinking
- Proven expertise in using data to inform decisions on effectiveness of development experiences to create large-scale programs and interventions - and an understanding of what creates both learning and behavior change resulting in measurable improvement
- Experience using technology to enhance, curate and deliver high-impact learning experiences
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations
- Experience using with vendors, and have established existing relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Post pandemic travel is anticipated