Job Title: Manager, Leadership Solutions
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Manager, Leadership Solutions you will solve challenging problems, create integrated and scalable solutions that support our equitable people-first culture. The outcomes you and your team will drive will involve distilling, synthesizing and understanding the redefinition of what a “Splunk Leader” exemplifies at Splunk.
You will work with the Head of Learning and Leadership to articulate an enterprise wide leadership philosophy and approach, and a strategy to drive initiatives across the portfolio, while leading and developing team members along the way. This position will be focused on creating innovative and impactful leadership development opportunities, programs, and initiatives that will enable our leaders to develop their team members and build high-impact teams in alignment with Splunk’s business strategy.
- Drive strategic outcomes through the design, development, delivery, and iteration of an impactful set of leadership development solutions, leveraging relevant research and a client-centric approach
- Experiment and innovate - identifying innovative ways to learning, methods, and tools to ensure that we are keeping data and clients at the core, leading the industry and are making measurable business impact
- Partner closely on the development of an end-to-end leadership and team effectiveness strategy in alignment with the Talent+ team, working across multiple verticals resulting in cohesive talent development solutions
- Support the implementation of an in-depth leadership effectiveness study to assess needs, identify gaps and prioritize resulting learning goals
- Partner with the HR Business Partner team to optimize and strengthen our partnership; advise and consult on design and efficacy of our leadership products through collaboration, communication and strategic listening
- Partner with the Program Management team to ensure programs go to market as thoughtful, integrated solutions at scale
- Thoughtfully manage and develop team members and partner with external vendors responsible for creating and curating leadership development content to be delivered virtually at scale
- Work in lockstep with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to seamlessly integrate their critical initiatives, concepts and latest research into our products
- Client-centric, agile and passionate about helping people learn and grow, at all levels
- Data-centric, with high degree of focus on relevant research to design and deliver impactful learning experiences
- Deft at balancing being hands on in building products and measuring impact while leading, and developing teams to do the same
- A leader who thrives in ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale and work through in person and remote environments
- A simple, clear and consistent communicator with strong leadership, prod
- uct vision and management capabilities
- 6+ years of experience in leading learning and/or leadership development
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to “fly the plane while you’re building it!”; willingness to flex up and down to support both hands-on tactical work and strategic thinking
- Deep knowledge of how people learn/change behaviors and how to deliver large-scale programs and interventions
- Proven expertise in using data to inform decisions on effectiveness of development experiences and an understanding of program analytics and deriving program impact through success measurements such as measuring behavior change, ROI. etc.
- Experience using technology to curate and deliver high-impact learning
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations
- Experience using with vendors, and have established existing relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Post pandemic travel is anticipated