Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to turn Data Into Doing with the first Data-to-Everything platform. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will lead a diverse Inside Sales team aligned with our most strategic customer accounts and their Field Sales teams. You will help to build out new strategies, tactics, and processes at the cutting edge of demand generation, account intelligence, and Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
Responsibilities (What you get to do in this role!)
- Lead a team of elite inside sales professionals as a direct, first- line manager
- Facilitate team meetings, 1*1s and call coaching sessions
- Forecast outcomes on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Partner with other sales teams, marketing and enablement to coordinate campaigns and align on new objectives
- Leverage data to build processes, analyze outcomes, understand drivers and adjust strategy to drive continuous performance improvement of your team
- Motivate and develop individuals into sales hunters who are highly independent, comfortable facing rejection and excited to explore new areas
- Problem solve with a “Google first” mentality
Work experience as an Inside Sales Manager, software sales experience preferred, and should include 5+ years of sales experience with an enterprise software and/or SaaS company
- You love to sell! At least 2 years of sales experience as an individual contributor
- You know how to generate pipeline and understand complex account planning
- Coaching individuals to reach their personal best gets you up in the morning
- You’re a builder: trail-blazing new processes, creating content and building teams to scale is your forte
- Analytical and decisive, you can look at a data set and know where to go next, and you love running experiments to test different ideas
- You’re a storyteller and can connect the dots to tell a compelling story
- You have a growth mindset and a never-ending thirst for learning new things
- Calculated risk taker who is not afraid to fail fast!
- Commute daily in to our Plano, Texas or Vancouver, Canada office
Who Our Inside Sales Leaders Are:
- We are passionate about managing people in a customer-first organization
- We lead multiple projects while paying obsessive attention to detail
- We are passionate about growing and building our business to its full potential
- We own our reputation for success by overachieving team quotas while keeping the customer happy
- We are comfortable talking to technical teams, lines of business and “C” Suite
- We have a strong and polished executive presence
- We forecast commitments and have forecasting accuracy
- We thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing, fast-paced environment
- We have mastered technologies like Salesforce, Outreach.io, and LinkedIn Nav
- We are active listeners with a genuine interest in others
Splunk’s Big Perks
- Love volunteering? Splunk grants 3 days of paid time off for an employee to volunteer at an organization of their choice, separate from PTO.
- Two fully stocked kitchens to make breakfast, lunch, etc.
- A catered lunch & a catered breakfast provided to all employees weekly.
- Enjoy your holidays! Splunk gives all employees 16 paid holidays
- 3 weeks of paid vacation time (PTO) is not affected by our paid holidays off.
- All employees granted 2 weeks of paid sick time.
- Education reimbursement program available.
- Medical, dental and vision packages available to all employees upon hiring.
- 401K program available.
We value diversity at our company. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk. We look forward to hearing from you.