Splunk is going through a period of exciting growth across EMEA, and we are in the enjoyable stage of developing our South EMEA region. We are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager to form a part of a newly created sales team across France to build and develop a number of key accounts across the Nantes region of France. Joining us at a truly exciting time you'll make an important impact on our growth journey in France.
We are seeking a driven, customer centric and sales focused individual. You'll possess a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering exceptional sales results, having worked in a fast-growing tech environment.
If you're ready for your next challenge, would like to join a company where you can truly flourish and are motivated to join our Splunk family please continue reading.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working with a named list of enterprise accounts across the French market, where you will be responsible for both new business acquisition and developing existing business, continuously looking out for expansion opportunities.
- As a successful Account Manager you will consistently deliver on forward-thinking license, support and service revenue quotas, on a quarterly and yearly basis. You will be committed to consistently reach the numbers, and over achieve the number given.
- As part of your daily role, you will be partnering closely with our channel and our Splunk Channel Manager for the French market, working in continuous harmony with our partners and distributor.
- Collaborating with different Splunkers to reach maximum account penetration, you will strategically work on account planning and opportunity management.
- Working closely with your Manager and our EMEA sales operations you will effectively and accurately report on pipeline and forecasts, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Negotiating pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value, and being able to engage with our different Splunk business areas.
- Leveraging and collaborating with our sales engineering and professional services teams, in-house as well as our partner services resources, to best position Splunk's offering in the market.
- Using our sleek sales methodology and processes effectively, which will support you from prospect to closure, leading you to your success and over achievement.
- Being a strong ambassador of our Splunk brand, through your internal and external interactions.
Skills and Experience:
- Considerable Enterprise Software selling experience, in a B2B environment, within the French market.
- A strong background of running and developing a 2-5 account load.
- Confident in building relationships and selling at the C Suite level.
- Sound understanding of the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Outstanding time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- We are moving at a fast pace, hence it is important that you thrive in a fast-paced, hyper growth and constantly evolving environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions, as well as working as part of a team.
- Meaningful software experience from one of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Experience and understanding of efficiently navigating CRM systems (SalesForce) extensively
- You will have a proven track record of sales success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the French territory.
- Fluent in French and English language.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you'll be working with a team of smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers' success.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.