We are hiring for our fantastic team in France! We have been developing our South EMEA region over the previous months, and we are currently looking to expand our sales team in Paris. We are on the lookout for a focused, driven and humble sales professional. You will be joining at a truly exciting time with plenty of opportunity for you to able to make a positive impact on our growth journey, whilst being a part of a successful team of excellence.
We are looking to hire an entrepreneurial and focused, enterprise level sales individual whom possess a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering robust sales results, in a fast-growing environment.
If you're ready for your next challenge and would like to join our Splunk family or are curious to know what we are about please continue reading.
As a Major Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with a named list of enterprise accounts across the French luxury goods market, where you will be responsible for both new business acquisition and developing existing business, continuously looking out for expansion opportunities.
- As a successful Account Manager you will consistently deliver on forward-thinking license, support and service revenue quotas, on a quarterly and yearly basis. You will be committed to consistently reach the numbers, and over achieve the number given.
- As part of your daily role, you will be working closely with our partners and our Splunk Channel Manager for the region, working in harmony with our partners and distributor.
- Working with different Splunkers to reach maximum account penetration, you will strategically work on account planning and opportunity management.
- Working closely with your Manager and our EMEA sales operations team, you will effectively and accurately report on pipeline and forecasts, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Negotiating pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises at a senior level, by selling value, and being able to engage with our different Splunk business areas.
- Collaborating with our sales engineering and professional services teams, in-house as well as our partner services resources, to best position Splunk's offering in the market.
- Using our sleek sales methodology and processes effectively, which will support you from prospect to closure, leading you to your success and over achievement.
- Being a strong ambassador of our Splunk brand, through your internal and external interactions.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have considerable Enterprise Software selling experience, in a B2B environment.
- A strong background of managing and developing a 5-10 account load, in the Luxury Goods sector in France.
- Strong executive presence and polish, you will be comfortable with working at the C Suite.
- You will understand the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- We are moving at a fast pace, hence it is important that you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions.
- You will have meaningful software experience one of any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Experience and understanding of effectively navigating CRM systems (SalesForce) extensively
- You will have a consistent track record of sales success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the French territory.
- Fluent French and English language skills.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, or if you have the curiosity to find out a little bit more, we would love to hear from you - please get in touch!
Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you will be joining a family of smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers' success.
Splunk is an equal opportunities employer; We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.