Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Lead on UAT testing and processing for S4 Hana
- Perform and execute user acceptance testing and regression testing of SAP and external systems; including and not limited to, entitlement management, license provisioning, cloud provisioning and PS and EDU project creation
- Test reporting requirements related to all compliance guidelines including SOX and support internal and external audits and can identify reporting requirements
- Continuous support to solution and stabilize any issues that arise for items not identified through design & implementation
- Support system enhancements and bug fixes
- Support data migration exercise in conjunction with Biz Apps, perform data clean up and reconcile with existing system
- Reconcile master data in SAP for accuracy and completeness
- Experienced with problem-solving steps and skills. Be able to identifying a wide range of problems and provide effective & creative solutions.
- Create training documents and train internal team and offshore team
- Identify internal/external key processes, system dependencies, and potential impacts to external systems. Be able to drive the necessary actions that may require team documentation, informing and working with cross functional team to ensure alignment
- Support Month and Quarter end order operations including but not limited to order processing and billing
- Perform monthly and quarterly order reporting and metrics (e.g.. average processing time, average deal size, average volume, average credit memo, etc.)
- SOX controls by performing monthly close reconciliations for delivery and invoicing
- Support ad-hoc assignments as business requires
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 5+ years of related experience with at least 3 years in Order Management and at least 2 years of demonstrated experience supporting business process transformations using SAP.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced, fast growing company where adaptability is imperative.
- Motivated self-starter and energetic in a fast paced environment where flexibility is imperative
- Well-organized; able to multiple tasks and prioritize in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate capability to interact, collaborate, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills toward decision-making when required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Intermediate to Expert MS Office suite experience is preferred
- Salesforce and NetSuite knowledge a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.