Description: Splunk is seeking a junior Gainsight (GS) administrator to help us mature the platform and keep things running smoothly. You will work closely with the product owner, lead-administrator, partners, various teams, and extremely closely with Customer Success leadership.
- Provide administration of the Gainsight platform, implementing and maintaining the technical portion of current and future customer success programs
- Assist with structured onboarding, training content, and services pertaining to technical and tactical solutions.
- Maintain the end-to-end workflows in SFDC and Gainsight
- Configure Gainsight reports and dashboards to various levels of the business
- Maintenance and Support
- Manage user accounts, groups and security settings in Gainsight
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
- Provides day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
- Understanding of and experience within a Customer Success team
- Demonstrable ability to work multi-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Previous Gainsight Admin experience preferred
- Recommended one (1) year of Salesforce.com configuration and administration
- Strong Salesforce user, administrative, configuration and reporting skills
- Understands object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Gainsight certification
- You will bring previous sales operations or a business operations role
- Customer Success or Account Manager with an affinity for technology, data and process
- You have experience with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports
- Task organization skills
- Excellence in providing end user support
- You have exceptional communication skills
- You excel with working in a team environment
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.