The Splunk Junior Customer Success Manager(m/f/d) is an entry level Customer Success role as you take the first step in your journey building a career in Customer Success. The Junior CSM (m/f/d) will be the main contact for a range of customers from multiple verticals all looking to better leverage Splunk technology and attain maximum Return on Investment (RoI).
Our Customer Success Managers (m/f/d) will guide our Splunk customers in their journey to discover the full value of their machine data and to support the real-decision-making that today's businesses demands. The CSM role is continuous and revolves around supporting the customer to use their Splunk Enterprise software solutions as effectively and efficiently as possible to its maximum potential.
- The establishment of success plans and best practices with our EMEA clients.
- Driving and managing product adoption across business units.
- Ensuring continuous training of Splunk end users, developers and administrators are met.
- Evangelizing a Splunk Success Framework within the customer excellence organization and assisting in its creation. This consists of Splunk subject matter experts and end users within the customer organization that provide governance and sponsorship to the Splunk capabilities.
- Industry best practice sharing to demonstrate the successes achieved by others in their market sector and knowledge of value realization achieved in similar market sectors.
- The formation of user groups within the company to collaborate, grow and share achievements.
- Adapting the organization in order to get the most from the Splunk platform.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Willing to travel, based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required.
- Be an enthusiastic learner, this will be your trophy learning experience.
- First experience in a client facing role with a background that could be within support, account management, project management, value selling or any role that sees you strive for successful customer outcomes.
- You have already successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction.
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written organizational and presentation skills.
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in German and English, both written & spoken.
- Strong business acumen. Spot additional sales opportunities.
- Highly customer orientated to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Have the personal attitude and behaviors that represent the Splunk’ values: Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
- Ideally first working knowledge of technology such as Cloud, SaaS, Virtualization, Log Files, and Mobile & Web applications
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture, IT Operations, IT Security, APIs and Networks would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree and first equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.