Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk IT is looking for an highly motivated IT Executive Support Service Desk Analyst who is accustomed to providing the highest level of in-person, and remote support to our executives and their direct staff. You will thrive in an environment that appeals to your self-sufficient and resourceful nature, while working closely with your counterparts to provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems (Windows and Mac), mobile devices, and Splunk events. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organization with a bright future. Executive Support Analysts are responsible for responding to queries, completing diagnostic triage, isolating problems as well as providing and implementing sound solutions.
- Serve as a point of contact for the Global executive leadership team and the executive admins who support them.
- Establish trust and maintain a high level of discretion for all Executive Support activities.
- Accurately manage crisis escalation with technical teams in the pursuit of resolving complex issues.
- Perform installations, replacements, upgrades, and other hardware/software related tasks as needed.
- Create and contribute to various forms of documentation (Processes, Policies, Training Material, Quick Reference Guides, Knowledge base articles).
- Provide hands on and virtual training with IT and Security rollouts to executives and executive admin teams.
- Provide Audio/Video support for high-priority events and meetings.
- Travel, on occasion to provide technical support.
- Provide 24 x 7 support in an on-call rotation.
- Provide both in office and virtual remote support to executive staff.
- 2+ years of experience in Global enterprise executive support.
- 2+ years of experience in event support and production
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting Windows & Mac OS, Apple iOS and Android.
- Experience with client-side troubleshooting of network services (i.e. DNS, DHCP, and certificate-based authentication).
- 2+ years experience with Zoom administration, hosting zoom meetings and webinars.
- 2+ years experience with GSuite administration, custom google investigation
- 2+ years OKTA administration
- 2+ years experience with Active Directory
- 2+ years experience with video editing tools (Premiere Pro, Final Cut)
- 2+ years experience with event production tools such as atem, OBS, and black magic
- 2+ years experience with Servicenow
- Relevant experience in project management and change management
What We Offer You: Wow, I want that.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Splunk has been in the Top 10 "Best Places to Work" for ten years in a row, and we're only getting better!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.