We are looking for a German speaking 1st & 2nd line "IT Service Desk Support (m/f/d)" to provide support to our users in either Munich or Frankfurt and other sites across EMEA.
The successful individual must exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing superb customer service and exercise sound judgment to provide timely resolutions to difficult technical problems.
Additionally, they must understand the office culture and maintain excellent relationships with global customers, business partners and IT team members. The ideal candidate will have exceptional Mac and Windows troubleshooting skills and be able to travel to other sites in EMEA to provide support as needed.
Responsibilities: I want and can do that!
- Help manage the ticket queue, assigning tasks to yourself and team resources as appropriate
- Provide support as needed for meeting room audio visual systems
- Have extensive experience troubleshooting laptop systems
- Work with the global IT team to support the services – both on and off premise – VPN, Google drive, Okta, service now etc.
- Help drive a culture of “customer first” and constant communication with the global service desk team
- Help document common tasks
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and teamworking abilities
- Fluent German & English oral and written communication skills
- At least 2+ year’s experience providing support in a professional enterprise IT environment.
- At least 1+ year’s experience with modern service desk ticketing software (Freshdesk, Zendesk, Service Now etc)
- Strong experience with both macOS and Windows
- Strong grasp of network fundamentals
- iPhone & Android support knowledge
- Must have experience with client management systems (JAMF)
- Must have experience of Microsoft active directory and Microsoft PowerShell
- Must have knowledge of audio-visual support in a corporate environment
- Ability to travel accross Europe if required and any additional European language would be an asset
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.