Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are currently seeking an experienced and driven "IT Ops Sales Manager (m/f/d)" working hand in hand with our Strategic Sales team in Germany.
- Assess, develop and grow the Splunk IT Ops business to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Develop joint sales plans and sales strategy with the field sales team for overachieving IT Ops sales targets.
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Splunk IT Ops customers
- Capitalize on both new and existing relationships to introduce Splunk IT Ops offerings
- Upsell and cross sell Splunk IT Ops Solutions into existing and target accounts
- Initiate engagement with targeted accounts and their respective buying centers; lead the opportunity creation/development process.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities
- Effectively forecast your sales business and drive predictable and optimal business outcomes
- Leverage Channel and Alliance partners to deliver growth and scale your business
- You will have 5-10+ years of solution sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises (required), start-up experience welcomed!
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics
- Working experience in IT Operation Management platforms in correlation with application, networking and systems management tools. A strong market landscape is required.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large enterprise solutions.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- 50% Travel required.
- Written: Must be able to assist with RFPs, customer communication
- Verbal: Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts
- Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong and lasting business relationships
- Presentation: Customer facing presentation
- Work well within a cross functional team environment and lead by influence
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Must currently be authorised to work in the EU on a full time basis
- Fluent in German & English - both written & spoken
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.