Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
- Assess, develop and grow the Splunk IT Ops business to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Develop joint sales plans and sales strategy with the field sales team for overachieving IT Ops sales targets.
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Splunk IT Ops customers
- Capitalize on both new and existing relationships to introduce Splunk IT Ops offerings
- Upsell and cross sell Splunk IT Ops Solutions into existing and target accounts
- Initiate engagement with targeted accounts and their respective buying centers; lead the opportunity creation/development process.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities
- Effectively forecast your sales business and drive predictable and efficient business outcomes
- Use Channel and Alliance partners to deliver growth and scale your business
- 5-10+ years successful experience of solution sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises (required), (combined with start-up experience encouraged)!
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics
- Working experience in IT Operation Management platforms in correlation with application, networking and systems management tools. A strong market landscape is required.
- You are highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large enterprise solutions and have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred.
- Written: Must be able to assist with RFPs, customer communication
- Verbal: Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts
- Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong and lasting business relationships
- Native level Japanese communication. Business level English is preferred.