Design regular, high quality, mixed media field training elements to drive knowledge, efficiency,
and productivity in a field sales organization. Own curriculum-level decisions through
collaboration with other organizational leaders, and synthesizing internal business needs into
curriculum- and course-level learning objectives. The Global Field Enablement Instructional
Designer will work directly with the Director of Global Field Enablement Content and other
Enablement Leaders to field onboarding and competency based learning goals, manage field
learning curricula, create and maintain Sales Enablement Content, as well as collaborate with
other Sales Leaders.Location:
Kraków (or remote within Poland)
- Develop and maintain the core School of Splunk Field Sales Enablement content utilised for self-service discovery, global field learning programs, learning paths, instructor led experiences, and certifications.
- Accountable for the content presented and the modalities utilised.
- Collaborate with GFE stakeholders to create and maintain world class onboarding experiences for field sales roles.
- Maintain and develop projects on designated timeline.
- Use effective techniques for determining learner needs, develop competencies, and design comprehensive strategies to address the needs of our learners and strengthen their results per competency.
- Tailor learning global experiences for region-specific needs
- Coordinate with a team (production, graphics, assessment, etc) to execute the planned curriculum.
- Attend regular meetings with leaders regarding developing new content and updating existing content
- Working with the assessment manager, write test questions, evaluations, and practical assessments on content in each curriculum.
- Use innovative techniques and creative delivery mechanisms to reach a dispersed, global field organisation; adopt new technologies as they become practical
- Solid experience in an Curriculum development, Instructional designer or equivalent role
- Has experience and a strong portfolio of Learning Experience and instructional design – with Curriculum, E-learning and/or video work design examples (please be prepared to send examples)
- Proven ability to simplify complex information into an easy-to-understand format
- Rudimentary understanding of modern IT, Cloud, and IT Security architecture
- Ability to stay focused on while working at a different time than the majority of the team.
- Extensive experience creating virtual, classroom-based, and online e-learning courses
- Familiar sales enablement and LMS technology, particularly the MindTickle Platform
- Strong visual and graphic design skills (can perform intermediate-level graphic design and image editing using Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience developing videos and multi-media presentations (using PowerPoint, video software such as Camtasia, and e-learning software such as Articulate Storyline)
- A strong background in SME customer service, with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form successful relationships and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Strong documentation, writing, and test writing skills
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, accept feedback from collaborators, and work across functional teams – internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Understanding of and experience with global cultures
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Experience developing sales curriculum (or technical curriculum) by data driven approaches.
- Familiarity with enterprise software sales and channel sales
- Experience with Sales and Channel Enablement
- Experienced in providing voice over recordings for eLearning
- Familiar with Web development (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Ability to establish, communicate and maintain documentation standards
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as needed