Are you passionate about helping the field sales team sell more through partners and the channel? Do you want to help take Splunk to the next level and redefine the way we do business? If you answered yes to these questions’ then Splunk might be the place for you! We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven, Inside Partner Development Manager to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and net new VARs and System Integrators in the Asia market.
- You will work closely with reseller/channel partners and sales teams (Regional Sales Managers, Sales Engineers, Sales Leadership) promoting collaborative selling to enterprise/commercial accounts. You will meet and exceed set quotas with a focus on net-new / incremental business, while adhering to Splunk’s sales rules of engagement. You will establish and complete sales plans and GTM strategies to grow revenue in accordance with quota targets.
- Support the Asia Channels Team for Partnerverse, DealReg, Rebates program etc
- Discovery process with sales specialists to develop a prescriptive selling approach which is easily replicated across verticals and partners.
- Build systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Ability to identify and build successes with an ecosystem of partners who are committed to invest and drive incremental Partner-sourced business with Splunk;
- Experience in channel and direct selling experience selling IT infrastructure solutions (big data, security software solutions etc.) and/or SaaS, subscription-based software to medium and large enterprise accounts.
- Equivalent software proven experience in IT systems, security, enterprise or infrastructure management.
- Successful in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business, cold calling and hunting for business
- Consultative sales experience and challenging companies/business to think differently
- Outcome driven and committed to delivering sales excellence through partnering
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of partner profit drivers
- Positive attitude with burning desire to succeed.
- You have a desire to learn, adapt and continuously learn about businesses and innovative technologies. "Growth Mindset".
- Great teammate who is comfortable working cross-functionally and drives adjacent teams towards common goals.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.