In this role, you will be responsible for leading the charge in eCommerce across EMEA. You will be a trusted partner to the sales leadership, a trusted advisor to our key customers, and set the agenda for which solutions we build and deliver, and how we go to market. You will be the public-facing voice of the industry, offering opinions and best practices to the media, and briefing analysts on our capabilities. You have extensive experience in the retail or e-commerce industry and a robust knowledge of data, and how it is used to drive business outcomes. You are a seasoned public speaker, well known in the industry and have strong relationships that you can build upon.
- You will work with sales operations to define the industries, locations, and desirable target segments, defining target accounts by the most relevant metrics.
- You will help sales leaders to make sure that they have strong alignment with the key customers in each region, taking into account the significant regional variances.
- Build a strategic plan for how to target the most important customers in each region, identify which roles to target, and which solutions are most relevant.
- Having a comprehensive knowledge of the market, you will identify the most suitable functional areas to target with our products, and develop new industry solutions that specifically address those challenges. You will oversee the development of a full GTM programme, including sales assets, technical demos, marketing assets and lead-generation activities, PR, AR, and enablement.
- You will spend a lot of time in the field with salespeople and SE’s, you will consult with strategic customers and become a trusted advisor to the senior execs in our most important customers.
- You are a seasoned public speaker, and will speak regularly at industry events, as well as being expected to deliver sessions at our user conferences, internal events, and enablement sessions.
- Experienced in selling to CxOs, you have the ability to run workshops with senior leaders at strategic customers, and drive positive outcomes.
- You will build a community of customers that you have trusted advisor relationships with, and bring them together periodically to discuss their solutions, and share best-practices.
- You will be used to working with partners, and help them to choose the most relevant and scalable solutions, and to ramp up the delivery of those solutions at scale.
- You will be media trained, and lead PR and AR engagements as a company spokesperson.
- As a key part of the company GTM leadership, you will form strong relationships with sales, technical teams, marketing, and enablement, to co-ordinate the successful delivery of sales motions for the industry.
- 20 years+ experience working in and around the e-commerce or retail industry.
- 10 years+ of working in the software industry, executing solution sales.
- Deep industry expertise within the e-commerce or retail industry.
- Trusted relationships with senior execs at strategic customers.
- Deep technical expertise in data analytics and technology platforms.
- The ability to solve complex industry challenges with data, and the ability to communicate the solutions to customers.
- Solution sales experience and training.
- Seasoned public speaker and media spokesperson.
- Strong team-player, high degree of ethics and integrity.
- You will be Independent, resourceful, and reliable.