As an Identity engineer for Customer Identity and Access Management, your responsibility is to make sure our customers' data is safe and secure. You will be part of a team whose objective is to provide easy access to our suite of applications, in compliance with privacy laws. This team provides access and authorization to many critical applications and functions that run Splunk’s business.
What you'll do: Yeah, I want to and can do that:
- You will identify processes in need of improvement and automation
- You will create dashboards and documentation to help with audits and reporting
- You will help protect our customers' information and assets
- You will monitor usage and capacity of the Identity service
- You will help define our Identity Lifecycle Management (provisioning, de-provisioning)
- You will help define our Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) with regards to access requests, integrations, provisioning, entitlements and reporting.
- You will communicate and collaborate with team members within the Scrum framework to meet sprint planning objectives
What you'll need: I’ve already done that or have that:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years working with Okta’s Identity Management solution
- You have a clear understanding of Identity Lifecycle Management (provisioning, de-provisioning, authentication)
- You have a clear understanding of Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) with regards to access requests, integrations, provisioning, entitlements and reporting
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrable ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written user documentation skills
- Security certifications (CISSP, CCSP)
- BS, MS in Computer Science or relevant experience
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying to.