Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We’re looking for a PMO Lead who responsible for the program/project management aspects of our People Team strategy including project governance, setting important metrics, supporting the execution of initiatives, optimizing global People processes to exemplify the employee experience and special initiatives. This role will bring experience, organization, and methodology to People team initiatives.
The PMO lead will demonstrate the know how to deliver on the employee perspective and partner needs. Human resources experience with subject-matter expertise, thought leadership, process reengineering and technology skills will be important aspects of the role. You are a big thinker and collaborator who is highly analytical and results oriented. Key responsibilities include:
- Define and set expectations for the people organization and business project teams, holding them accountable for successes and failures
- Provide project management structure and framework to establish reliable forecasts and timelines of work
- Drive operational efficiency by establishing and measuring key performance metrics with partners
- Establish a PMO foundation across HR to drive quality and process across teams at scale
- Use pragmatic sense to get things done with analytical, problem solving and strategic capabilities
- Drive collaborative decision-making through consensus building and with the utmost integrity; cultivate trust and bring balance to both strategic and tactical actions.
- Partner with other PMO’s across Splunk, to ensure alignment on organizational priorities and visibility into portfolios
- Focus on simplification and increase ease of conducting business, which includes rolling up your sleeves to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Ensure processes are built with a strategic end-to-end thinking that makes the most sense. Be passionate about improving operational efficiency, effectiveness and quality program deployment.
- Manage the People team roadmaps, approved technology and operational improvement investments while ensuring that it aligns with the overall people / corporate vision while using PMO processes, tools, metrics, and policies ensuring they deliver quality and success.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently to all partners, ability to influence leadership, prioritize work, and evaluate return on investment.
- Work with other HR PMO team members to build program management expertise within the organization.
- Execution and result oriented, not afraid of course correcting in the middle of a defined process.
- Handle special projects, such as M&A.
- Expert in program management concepts and ability to drive projects to completion
- Worked with HCM systems including Workday, ServiceNow, Tableau, as well as some ATS/CRM experience strongly preferred
- Experience crafting and running global HR roadmaps that cross multiple systems/ business programs
- Ability to build a vision for initiatives with business partners and internal HR teams
- Handle partner relationships with IT/business leaders/Finance and interacting with senior business executives and experience working with globally distributed teams and shared service models
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability with at least 5+ years in a Human Resources organization
- Background in high tech, software industry, and/or SaaS