Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Director, APAC based in Singapore, the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will Inspire innovation, develop great leadership behaviors, enhance employee success and make a positive impact at all levels within organizations across APAC. As an Individual Contributor, you will support the Splunk Field / other Sales client groups and lead and/or participate in the design, implementation of HR processes, practices, programs and initiatives that contribute to organizational success with Splunk’s culture as the foundation.
- Experience in successfully working across complex and diverse cultures and market conditions
- Fluent understanding of Employee Relations and local market HR practices & policies in the operating market, especially Australia / New Zealand.
- Advise and coach managers across a wide range of employee relations issues taking into account best practice, legislative framework and commercial outcome
- Lead and/or participate in organization design and talent strategy planning and discussions with business leader(s)
- Works with leaders to efficiently and effectively execute all annual HR processes. These processes include Organization Design, Talent Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Learning and Development, as well as Compensation Planning.
- Provide recommendation to leaders on organizational structure, roles & responsibilities, staffing levels and matrix management, etc.
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to drive &/or lead change. Facilitates effective change management initiatives into our fast growing and dynamic business.
- Develops & conducts team development/team building strategies to improve team performance and Employee Success
- Conduct coaching on various topics such as communications, performance management, employee relations, career growth, new management orientation and team performance
- Provide guidance to clients to objectively assess and bring to resolution employee relations issues, claims and charges. Identify any trends, root causes and solutions to improve organizational/team satisfaction
- Provide recommendations and input on decisions that involve unsatisfactory performance and/or policy violations
- Work with leaders during Annual Compensation Planning cycle to ensure alignment of total rewards to performance, and that rewards are used as organizational levers.
- Participate and/or take lead in the design and delivery of training on HR initiatives and programs
- Participate in interview/selection process and decisions for key roles
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, finance and managers to ensure workforce planning is on track, and that new hires are successfully integrating into their roles
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strategic mindset with strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Business Acumen
- Effective planning, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, to include the ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities under pressure and within restricted timeframes
- Ability to maximize relationships, build trust, communicate effectively is required to analyze HR issues and provide information, direction and advice as described
- Solid technical knowledge of human resources and its role within the business
- Ability to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality and common sense regarding sensitive employee information is necessary
- Willingness to be hands-on. Likes to work hard and have fun as well.
- Effective capabilities with Excel and PowerPoint
Education/Years of Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive HR experience, preferably 2+ years supporting Sales organization in enterprise software, IT or other high tech companies
- Proven track record in HR within a high, doubled digit growth enterprise company is highly desirable.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.