Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for an Head of Customer Success Partner Strategy and Programs to define, build and help execute Splunk’s strategy for scaling our Customer Success offerings and capabilities extended through our partner ecosystem. This is a global role. This will include all aspects of Customer Success including Adoption and Retention, Professional Services, Education and Technical Support. In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of Splunk’s go to market strategy and crafting the vital programs and incentives to build an Adopt to Renew partner capability and drive a partner direct services model. The role will span high-level strategy creation to aspects of everyday sales tactics and program development; you will work closely with executives across Customer Success, Sales and Partner teams (internal and external) to execute the strategy.
If you are looking to make a huge impact every day, come and join the fastest growing machine data technology company.
- Set the vision for Splunk’s Customer Success strategy through and in support of partners.
- Analysis of current state and capacity/capability of partner ecosystem and what the future state needs to be to support Splunk’s growth and customer success.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our partners’ value-drivers, short, medium and long term priorities, decision-making ecosystem, influence and control points that steer the relationship towards successful outcomes and growth.
- Lead development, planning and execution overall Customer Success Partner Ecosystem strategy and initiatives.
- Work cross functionally to develop the Route to Market and Partner Segmentation Strategy.
- Craft a comprehensive program and rollout plan that outlines all the key components with Theater and Buying Center considerations.
- Be an inspiring leader. Incorporate Customer Success Partner Ecosystem leading practices and current and future market, product/technology and customer dynamics into our strategy and priorities. Use external and internal insights and data to inform the strategic roadmap.
- Work with executive leadership in CS and Partners to create and maintain alignment around the Partner ecosystem objectives, priorities, cross functional dependencies, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting delivery. Determine required investments to execute and prepare business cases to secure investments.
- Establish a comprehensive CS Partner capability map and clear outcomes for any Partner led customer journeys, and define a clear operating model with milestone-based plans towards the objective.
- Attract, grow and retain top talent to focus on building and making the partner ecosystem and our customers successful with Splunk and cascade the program from a global level to a regional level.
- 15+ years of progressive SaaS experience in a leadership role within Customer Success Partner Strategy and/or scaling a Customer Success organization through global partners (partners such as CSP, MSP, GSI etc.)
- Experience in Professional Services, Adoption, Renewals and Support, Education Services businesses
- 5+ years of strategy and operations experience leading cross-functional initiatives.
- Proven success with SaaS and Enterprise Sales business model with understanding of customer lifecycle measures and SaaS revenue streams.
- A strong passion for delivering value to customers.
- Experience scaling global teams during hyper growth phase.
- Remote in the U.S.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.