Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a highly motivated Go-To-Market Strategy and Operations Analyst. This person will play a critical role on the Global GTM Strategy team. Primary responsibilities include identifying and analyzing key indicators for sales performance and market opportunity, using these findings to advise the Executive Sales Leadership Team on setting the strategic agenda for current and future revenue growth. In addition, this person will be involved in key projects and deliverables of the Sales Operations team: yearly business planning, pipeline analysis, go-to-market coverage optimization, addressable market analysis, etc.
The successful candidate will be an analytical rock-star that can balance operations with strategy and planning and is not afraid to ask difficult questions and proactively seek the answers for them. One will also be able to analyze large quantities of data, quickly synthesize the value-add recommendations and confidently present to our senior leadership team. Last but not least, a rolling up your sleeves attitude is very important – Splunk is a very lean and entrepreneurial company.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Help identify strategies to grow the programmatic business, then provide key support on growth initiatives operationally across sales, marketing, and GTM ops.
- Bring quantitative sales data to life by identifying trends and developing meaningful recommendations.
- Craft plans to address pronounced weaknesses or areas of opportunity
- Present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision making, operational change and investment
- Assist in the development of the Splunk GTM strategy
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 2 to 5 years of experience in management consulting, banking or an analytical role in another technology company
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines. Strong work ethic
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth of the business
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done
Education: Got it!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics).