Are you passionate about creating GTM strategy, growing strategic partnerships, and driving partner sales execution? Splunk is looking for a ISV partnership leader, who is inventive and results driven, to help take Splunk’s strategic partnership with SAP to the next level. You show expertise in indirect sales channels, have deep knowledge of the software and cloud solutions, and possess practical knowledge of SAP. You know how to effectively grow business relationships to increase sales activity while thinking strategically about new multi-channel sales motions. You will help Splunk build and implement compelling GTM plans that deliver value to our customers, prospects, and our partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for building the global GTM strategy and associated sales execution for Splunk’s partnership with SAP. Success will depend on your ability to balance strategic-thinking with methodical execution; build effective and enduring relationships; drive highly cross-functional processes; and blend product and industry expertise with a pragmatic focus on tangible outcomes.
- Work closely with the Global ISV Leader and align with the all-up alliance strategy for the SAP partnership
- Get results within established sales motions and create new GTM partnership plans with SAP. This includes solution management, sales strategy, and field execution by aligning across GTM functions
- Engage with Splunk + SAP Sales Executives to successfully launch offerings through co-selling motions
- Grow solution exposure and create sales plays that enhance direct and indirect sales opportunity (Splunk, SAP and SI/MSP/Channel partners)
- Play "quarterback" to lead creation of GTM activity to drive consistency and scale across Splunk's primary global sales theaters. It is critical that this role drives both internal and external sales prioritization to hit our shared revenue metrics and goals
- Expand executive relationships across SAP’ Sales organization. Make recommendations and quickly build consensus across senior level Partner Executives
- Working with Partner Marketing, develop SAP/Splunk collateral and resources that can be used for both internal/sales enablement as well as for end-customers
- Support SAP/Splunk regional events including SAP Summits, SplunkLive, Technical Symposiums, SKO’s, etc., and how each will be optimized globally
- Define how Splunk will operate within and leverage SAP partner programs to improve sales opportunity
- 10+ years of experience within Software and/or SaaS companies running Global Alliance Partnerships. Experience leading SAP is preferred
- Experience in thought leadership in partnerships, business development, solution selling, marketing, and partner relationship management
- Experience working within diverse indirect partner sales channels; SI, MSP CSP
- Experience driving alliance partner relationships across a range of business activities (engineering/product alignment, joint solution development, marketing, training, and sales engagement)
- Strong executive presence, including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to both large and small customers.
- Extensive experience running virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and creatively about business problems. Ability to work towards business outcomes dedicatedly and collaboratively. Does not shy away from performing the strategy “hands on”
- Ability to embrace change, drive business processes, and contribute to the overall success of Splunk
- Travel up to 25%
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. The base pay for this position is dependent on work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for bonus or commission and benefits, and may be eligible for equity.
Base Pay Range
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
Base Pay Range: $159,600 - 219,450 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), New York (excludes NYC Metro Area), and all other states.
Base Pay Range: $156,800 - 215,600 per year