Splunk is going through an extraordinary period of growth and we are currently looking to expand out the South EMEA partner organization. We are currently seeking a highly driven, and ambitious sales and alliances individual to take on the challenge of being a SI Manager for Splunk Italy.
The Splunk SI Manager will be in charge of managing 4-5 strategic alliances within the Splunk Global Strategic Alliances organization. You will be responsible for leading Splunk’s go-to-market strategy and execution with these key partners. You will work closely with the Splunk Italy Field Sales organization to ensure that both the needs of Splunk and those of the partners are being optimized to the best.
As the ideal candidate, you will have the skills to grow alliance-driven revenues to a position of market leadership. This responsibility you'll be driving will be accomplished by establishing a professional working relationship (up to executive level) with each partner using your existing contacts and by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the partner and how we, at Splunk can help meet those objectives.
Interesting in finding out more? Please continue reading.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- You will drive solution creation of Splunk offerings leveraging partners’ intellectual property.
- You will lead the alignment of the partners’ and Splunk executives to build a mutually beneficial relationship between the two organizations, leading to harmonised and lucrative relationship.
- Drive, lead and grow joint sales pipelines across all motions - sell to (MSP), sell-through, & sell with. It will be important for you to fully understand the channel sales methodology.
- Support and encourage alignment between the partners’ and Splunk’s marketing teams to create and execute joint and synchronized marketing plans, to lead the tactics to ensure seamless execution of the plans.
- Create, lead and own strategic actions plan around mutually beneficial business cases, leading to overall success and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Working closely with internal teams to negotiate partnership agreements, locally and regionally.
- Working closely with key individuals, internally and externally, to secure partner participation at Splunk marketing events and regional user conferences.
- Ensure that the partners are trained and certified on Splunk use cases.
- Act as the internal champion for the growth of the Partnerships across Splunk.
- Travel up to 50%.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that! We are looking for someone with the following:
- As the successful candidate you will have a strong background in business development or strategic account sales experience within enterprise software.
- Previous experience of handling enterprise software alliances with the Outsourcers and Systems Integrators. Specifically Accenture
- Having experience with direct sales (hunter/carrier and exceeded quota) to large enterprises is something which we feel would be highly beneficial. Combined with a strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, revenue generating relationships.
- Having a track record of closing large multi-million-dollar Software transactions into the MSPs will be important and highly valuable.
- Validated experience of managing alliance relationships at the executive level across Italy.
- Experience in driving alliance partner relationships in a broad range of business activities - crafting joint solution offerings, marketing, training & certification and sales engagement.
- Capability to develop in-depth knowledge of a partner’s business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure, using this to create an Alliance Business Plan. Having a sound understanding of our partner business.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, where you will be effective in communicating at all levels.
- Standout colleague where you will work with consistent success in cross-functional organizational structures across EMEA and globally.
- Demonstrated ability to develop vision and strategic direction.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively coupled with high analytical and business problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in both Italian and English, additional European languages would be advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, required.
Are you ready for a new challenge, where shaping the future of our South EMEA success will be a key task? Do you have an extensive background in alliances from a software vendor? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Splunk is an equal opportunities employer.