Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking Graduate Technical Support Engineer to provide technical support to our customers and partners. This is a very dynamic role where you will provide technical assistance, troubleshoot and resolve customer problems, collaborate with engineering on various product issues. Learn Splunk, the leading ITOPS, IT Security & Big Data product, and the technologies that surround it.
- Work directly with customers to provide Enterprise and Splunk Cloud Level Support
- Respond to and follow up on our client’s product related issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Develop a deep understanding of the Splunk product
- Provide documentation and participate in online forum support for real-time questions
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to engineering, and provide necessary documentation
- Providing outstanding customer service and technical support to Splunk clients and maintaining customer relationships
- Assist in developing support tools to help troubleshoot issues
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to learn
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Works well as part of a team and contributes to continuous improvement
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, and teamwork
- Potential to learn how to prioritise customer issues effectively
- Knowledge of the following is advantageous (but not essential):
- UNIX (Linux, Solaris), LDAP, Windows, and Mac OS X
- An understanding of Relational Databases
- Python, Shell Script, Perl, C++/C#/Java, HTML, XML, JSON, Regex
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.