We are looking to hire individuals who will be seeking a full time role, post graduating at the end of the 2019/2020 Academic year.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are seeking a graduate level Project Manager to join the Professional Services team in London. We are looking to hire individuals who will be seeking a full time role, post graduating at the end of the 2019/2020 Academic year.
- Engages with the sales process to position the right solution to the customer to ensure customer satisfaction and meet their business objectives
- Articulates relevant customer success stories and metrics that demonstrate value to the customer
- Consistently performs self-development related to industry trends impacting Splunk (Big Data, Security, ITOPS, Cloud, etc.) in order to establish a foundation as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrates solution understanding and success criteria by leveraging methodologies, templates, Service Offerings and successful experiences with related solutions
- Understands the solution options available to the customers and engages the right team to win the deal and drive customer’s trust
- Works with the Contract and Project Management Offices to adhere to Splunk best practices and business guidelines and utilises collaboration tools to access and share new assets, information and updates
- Helps leverage existing project collateral to maximise efficiency and consistency
- Collaborates with the Project Management Office or other Project Managers to ensure projects are initiated on a timely basis with a qualified team that reflects the customer’s expectations
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date reporting, documentation, and system information to ensure the business can be accurately forecasted
- Collaborates with Sales Engineering teams to ensure the Professional Services business is engaged early and at the required level of technical detail and content
- Works closely with Splunk ecosystem to ensure we are presenting a full solution to our customers
- Ensures that Splunk delivers successful outcomes to the customer as defined in the project documentations by conducting project reviews with the customer
- Involved in remediation of customer problems, serving as a customer advocate to ensure problems are effectively and rapidly resolved
- Competency in analytical problem solving, product and technology expertise
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business or equivalent experience