Are you passionate about groundbreaking technology and helping your customers and peers succeed? Are you naturally curious and passionate about evangelizing the power of big data and data analytics for organizations of all sizes across different verticals? Would you like the opportunity to work at a fast-growing company that is changing the way that information is used to support business decisions? If you answered yes to these questions then we have a home for you at Splunk.
Splunk is seeking a highly motivated, inherently curious, results oriented individual to join our dynamic pre-sales team. You will partner closely with Splunk’s direct Sales Team on all aspects of opportunity development and technical selling across Splunk’s entire product and solution portfolio within the region. You will be the primary technical advisor for your customers, and their technical advocate within Splunk.
- Work within all levels of the SE org and external teams to help scope and define requirements for new or existing metrics/dashboards
- Support global sales engineering team with questions about SE analytics and implement fixes.
- Implement optimizations to UX and performance of Sales Engineering global analytics platform.
- Develop and Maintain new and existing tools that support global sales engineering operations
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new products, solutions, markets, and technologies
- Strong ability to collaborate across different parts of the business including Sales, Professional Services, Education, Support, Marketing, Global Field Enablement, and more.
- Highly organized and analytical and will be able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization with a fast-growing customer base.
- IMPORTANT: We can teach you the technology, coach you on soft skills and educate you on processes. You should have a strong sense of self-motivation, an insatiable curiosity about what “is possible” with technology, the desire to work with an awesome team and a positive, fun-loving attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to all levels of the business.
- Strong technical fundamentals (examples include networking, systems administration, development, application management, operations, etc.)
- Should be available to travel to visit prospects and customers in the region
- Desire to learn, grow and be a part of our expanding and dynamic Team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of similar experience; BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Information Systems is preferred