Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about exploring new business models and building “elite” strategic partnerships? Splunk is looking for an experienced leader, who is inventive and creative, to help take Splunk’s strategic partnership with Google Cloud Platform to the next level. You will possess deep expertise in the world of partnerships, practical knowledge working with Google Cloud Platform, and you have deep knowledge of the software and cloud solutions. You know how to craft different sophisticated business models, solution selling and multi-channel sales motions to help Splunk build a compelling GTM strategy that delivers value to our customers, prospects, and our partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing the global GTM strategy and execution plans for Splunk’s partnership with GCP Success will depend on your ability to balance strategic-thinking with methodical execution; build effective and enduring relationships; drive highly cross-functional processes; and blend product and industry expertise with pragmatic considerations to focus on tangible outcomes.
- Build and run Splunk’s GTM partnership strategy with Google Cloud Platform: strategy development, engagement plans, execution plan and alignment of GTM functions.
- Engage with Splunk + Google Cloud Platform Sales Executives to successfully launch offerings through co-selling motions, driving business growth for Splunk, Google Cloud Platform and our SI/MSP/Channel partners.
- Conduct day-to-day program management and play a “quarterback” role to lead the go-to-market holistically and drive consistency across the regions. It is critical that this role drives programmatic engagement through cross-functional prioritization and by operationalizing key processes to hit our shared metrics and goals.
- Expand Executive relationships across Google Cloud Platform’ Sales organization
- Coordinate go-to-market execution with regional Partner teams, and continuously manage alliance performance metrics and outcomes.
- Working with Partner Marketing, develop Google Cloud/Splunk collateral and resources that can be used for both internal/sales enablement as well as for end-customers
- Support Google Cloud Platform/Splunk regional events including Google Cloud Platform Summits, SplunkLive, Technical Symposiums, SKO’s, etc., and how each will be optimized globally
- Define how Google Cloud Platform and Splunk programs including Splunk Partner Plus, Marketplace and APN programs will work together.
- Make meaningful recommendations and quickly build consensus across senior level Partner Executives
- Recent and detailed solid understanding of Google Cloud Platform or Hyperscale Cloud Providers (5 years but 8 + years preferred)
- 10+ years of experience within Software and/or SaaS companies running Global Alliance Partnerships. Experience leading Google Cloud Platform is preferred. Experience working with SI firms, including shown success developing, negotiating and signing revenue-generating deals is a plus.
- Experience driving alliance partner relationships across a range of business activities (engineering/product alignment, joint solution development, marketing, training/certification, and sales engagement)
- Strong executive presence.
- Extensive experience running virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and creatively about business problems. Ability to work towards business outcomes. Does not shy away from executing the strategy “hands on”.
- Embrace change and contribute to the overall success of Splunk
- Already located in the Seattle or SF Bay Area preferred but will consider folks in cities close to a large airport in the U.S.
- Travel 25% up to 50% (depending on location)
- Cover letter recommend-include your experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar cloud experience and why you'd be a good candidate
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.