Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a Program Manager for our Customer Success organization. As the Program Manager, you will support cross-functional teams across Splunk's entire portfolio of enterprise software, cloud services and applications and is responsible for ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery of multiple concurrent projects
In this role you will:
- Drive and lead Programs and Projects with all aspects of Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT/Ops, Web, Docs, Engineering and Product Management
- Take a “Global” view of all programs – globally, both outside and inside of Splunk
- Track and Communicate Key programs project status/dependencies.
- Provide reports of program results and lead operational reviews with Operational, CSM & Renewal Management team
- Define, collect and report on important metrics for Customer Success Advocate (CSA) performance in alignment with Customer Success goals
- Defines customer-facing processes to execute the role of the (CSA), including customer call scripts
- Identify and implement internal and external process improvement opportunities
- Centralized planning and training delivery of enablement content to vendor-provided Contact Center resources
- Interface daily with CSA individual contributors to coach on processes and drive improvement.
- We cover a wide variety of teams including Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Success Management, Technical Support, Renewals and Education. The Programs & Initiatives to be driven could focus on any of these teams or a combination of them.
- This is an incredible opportunity to help enable the organization with high visibility amongst senior Customer Success leadership. This position reports to the Customer Success Strategic Programs Leader.
- Demonstrate the ability to direct programs at the strategic level and possess the willingness to dig into the highly tactical program details. Should have experience supporting global teams in a training and metrics management capacity driving the development of multiple, concurrent initiatives involving cross-functional groups. You are a self-starter who can keep the team motivated and focused.
- You have experience working in a Customer Success organization, ideally in a Strategy, Operational or Program Management role. Experience of multiple Customer Success areas is a plus.
- You excel at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management. You will be able to juggle multiple challenging priorities. Communicate and act upon risks appropriately. You have excellent analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency. You have a strong sense of project ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to seek loose ends and deliver projects on time, with expected feature sets.
- Strong skills in critical tools including Excel, Powerpoint, issue tracking systems (Jira a plus) and calendaring systems.
- Familiar with enterprise software industry and operational processes of field sales organizations
US or Poland Preference for major Splunk Location
Bachelors’ degree in a technical or business field. Extensive experience in Customer Success and Program Management or similar roles, with at least 5 years working within software specific industries. PMP certification a plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.