Global System Integrator (GSI) Manager Benelux
The Splunk GSI Manager Benelux will be responsible for managing 4-5 strategic alliances within the Splunk Global Strategic Alliances organisation. The position will lead Splunk’s market strategy and execution with these partners in the Benelux. You will work closely with the Splunk Field Sales organisation to ensure that both the needs of Splunk and those of the partners are being optimised. You will have the skills to grow alliance driven revenues to a position of market leadership. This responsibility will be accomplished by establishing a professional working relationship up to executive level with each partner. You will need to bring to bear your existing contacts at these levels and develop a core understanding of the business needs of the partner and how Splunk can help meet those objectives.
- Drive solution creation of Splunk offerings using the partners’ intellectual property
- Lead the alignment of the executives at the partner and Splunk to build a mutually beneficial relationship between the two organisations
- Drive, lead and grow joint sales pipelines across all motions - sell to (MSP), sell-through, & sell with
- Drive alignment between the partners’ and Splunk’s marketing teams to craft and execute joint marketing plans and handle the tactics to ensure seamless execution of the plans
- Construct a strategic action plan around mutually beneficial business cases
- Negotiate partnership agreements
- Secure the participation of the partners at Splunk marketing events and regional user conferences
- Ensure that the partners are trained and certified on Splunk solutions
- Act as the internal champion for the growth of the partnerships across Splunk
- Travel 50%
- Minimum 8 years enterprise software sales and alliances experience.
- Previous experience managing enterprise software alliances with the Global Outsourcers and System Integrators.
- Validated experience leading alliance relationships with the GSI's at the executive level
- Experience in driving alliance partner relationships in a broad range of business activities - crafting joint solution offerings, marketing, training & certification and sales engagement
- Capability to develop in-depth knowledge of a partner’s business, organisational structure, business processes and financial structure, using this to build an Alliance Business Plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, also in English
- Team player with consistent success in cross-functional organisational structures
- Demonstrated ability to develop vision and strategic direction
- Ability to think strategically and creatively coupled with strong analytical and business problem-solving skills
- Strategic sales orientation and experience
- Bachelor degree, Master and/or MBA preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.