The Splunk Global SI Manager EMEA North Region will be responsible for managing 4-5 strategic alliances within the Splunk Global Strategic Alliances organisation. The position will be responsible for managing Splunk’s go-to-market strategy and execution with these partners worldwide. This individual will work closely with the Splunk Field Sales organisation to ensure that both the needs of Splunk and those of the partners are being optimised. The ideal candidate will have the skills to grow alliance-driven revenues to a position of market leadership. This responsibility will be accomplished by establishing a professional working relationship (up to executive) with each partner, leveraging your existing contacts at these levels, and by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the partner and how Splunk can help meet those objectives.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Drive solution creation of Splunk offerings leveraging partners’ intellectual property
- Lead the alignment of the partners’ and Splunk executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship between the two organisations
- Drive, manage and grow joint sales pipelines across all motions - sell to (MSP), sell-through, & sell with
- Drive alignment between the partners’ and Splunk’s marketing teams to create and execute joint marketing plans and manage the tactics to ensure seamless execution of the plans
- Construct a strategic action plan around mutually beneficial business cases
- Negotiate partnership agreements
- Secure partners participation at Splunk marketing events and regional user conferences
- Ensure that the partners are trained and certified on Splunk use cases
- Act as the internal champion for the growth of the Partnerships across Splunk
- Travel 50%
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Extensive enterprise software sales and/or alliances experience.
- Previous experience managing enterprise software alliances with the Global Outsourcers and Systems Integrators.
- Proven experience managing alliance relationships with the GOSIs at the executive level
- Experience in driving alliance partner relationships in a broad range of business activities - designing joint solution offerings, marketing, training & certification and sales engagement
- Capability to develop in-depth knowledge of a partner’s business, organisational structure, business processes and financial structure, using this to create an Alliance Business Plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with consistent success in cross-functional organisational structures
- Demonstrated ability to develop vision and strategic direction
- Ability to think strategically and creatively coupled with strong analytical and business problem-solving skills
- Strategic sales orientation and experience
Education: I have that!
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred