Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is currently seeking an exceptional individual to step into this newly created role to generate and drive new business by selling to ATOS globally. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills who is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
In this role, you will develop and execute sales strategies to create new sources of revenue growth via two primary sales motions - Sell to IT internally, plus selling MSP licensing to embed in ATOS’ service offerings they deliver to their customers. . This is a direct quota carrying role.
- Develop and execute clearly defined “sell to/design in” strategy for ATOS to exceed annual quota target, and generate Minimum 3X pipeline to support YoY growth in iACV.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the entire client’s org chart
- Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ within ATOS for ‘sell to & design in’ licensing.
- Lead the effective collaboration of both framing agreements and deal level negotiations to drive iACV revenue
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Become known as a thought leader and the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT road map to drive Splunk content into the organization and the marketplace as part of their service offerings with machine learning and predictive analytics
- Act as a functional manager to harness the strengths of available cross organizational resources for efficient and effective deployment to drive results
- The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of experience in Enterprise software and/or Cloud Services (including enterprise SaaS)
- Proven successful industry experience working with strategic systems integrators and service providers that utilize software/SaaS embedded in their service offerings
- Existing network and executive relationships withinATOS
- Strong executive presence and polish, excellent listening skills
- Consistent track record of overachievement of quota
- Experience selling at the C-level in large, complex enterprise organizations
- Capability to develop in-depth knowledge of of client’s business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure
- Experience building comprehensive Account Plan aligning customer’s financial statement, strategic initiatives, and organizational structure to technology solutions and business outcomes
- Proven ability to prospect, negotiate and close complex, multi-million dollar opportunities in with Global SI/service provider/outsourcers
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and associated business drivers
- Track record of displacing complex or legacy software offerings
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies are a plus
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to handle unique sales situations
- Global position, eventual travel post pandemic
- Bachelor Degree required; MBA preferred
- Bi-lingual in French and English
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.