Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
- Design or run new systems, processes and or tools in support of enablement programs or initiatives
- Work with Vendors and/or Customer Success Managers to leverage features, drive enhancements and roadmap / to previously procured systems / tools
- Lead data migration, integration or other go-live tasks in conjunction with Splunk teams such as Sales Ops and Business Applications. Assist with data clean up and reconcile with existing system as needed
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish ongoing governance agreements and processes
- Identify internal/external processes, system dependencies and impact
- Identify reporting requirements
- Work with the wider Projects team, stakeholders, and end users on core requirements to identify test scenarios and design test cases as needed
- Lead and execute user acceptance testing
- Problem solve, troubleshoot and figure out source of issues. Find effective solutions through in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Consolidate systems operations reporting defects, tracking, validating with Testers, Business analysts and vendors or IT department as relevant
- Support ad-hoc assignments as business requires
- Handle Offshore resources team as needed at the direction of the Sr. Systems Mgr
8+ years working across a variety of learning / enablement systems and tools such as Learning Management Systems (Docebo a plus) Sales Enablement Platforms (MindTickle a plus), Digital Adoption Platforms (WalkMe a plus), Knowledge Management or Sales Asset Management
- Experience leading a website or coordinating a Content Management System (Adobe Experience Manager, a plus)
- Ability to learn technologies quickly and independently and communicate knowledge to others
- Knowledge of Content governance or Information Governance concepts
- Splunk (nice to have)
- Salesforce knowledge, reporting and integration and NetSuite knowledge a plus
- Experience working in software industry
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change, adapt to new ideas and feedback.
- Experience in corporate graphic design and following style guidelines and visual best practices, nice to have
- Hands-on functional configuration and UI design experience with portfolio examples of wireframes, prototypes, user flows.
- Proven ability to manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and find creative solutions to design dilemmas.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, fast growing company where flexibility is imperative.
- Motivated self-starter and ambitious in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is imperative
- Well-organized; able to manage multiple tasks and deliverables at one time and prioritize in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision and fast turn-around/rapid development.
- Demonstrated capability to interact, collaborate, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills toward decision-making when required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Intermediate to Expert MS Office suite experience is preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.