You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with clients while you educate and guide them on their Data to Everything journey. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world’s largest organizations.
What You'll Do At Splunk
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one year, eighteen month and three-year period.
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key executives in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of all cross-functional resources, including support, service, and multi-level management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Manage and coordinate teams across geographies to execute against your global account pp
Who You Are
You are a confident and experienced account director able to communicate at the highest levels within a Tier-1 organisation. You will be used to meeting and exceeding aggressive revenue targets whilst delivering clear business value for your client and their business. Working across multiple goegraphies, time zones and cultural teams you will be able to clearly articulate, measure and deliver against a clear and concise strategic account plan to deliver Splunk’s Data to Everything platform vision.
You are able to quickly ramp up on the world of Splunk and contribute to a diverse and energetic global team.
What You've Accomplished
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Significant software sales experience within the Tier-1 organisations (preferably banking)
- In-depth knowledge of and proficiency in relationship selling of complex software solutions.
- Knowledge of Challenger Sales approach with MEDDPIC qualification DNA.
- C level executive experience, opening doors across and upselling across the ecosystem.
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent.
- Ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties.
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products.
- Ability to work with key partners to deliver global mission critical programs (Public Clouds & GSI’s)
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- A values driven company that we live every day