Do you want to create delight and success by being the face of the brand and helping prospects become customers of Splunk? Then Splunk may be the place for you to jump-start your sales career. We are seeking exceptional, early career level sales folks to join our team and help us bring Splunk to the next level. In this newly created role, you will help our sales team break into businesses that have never used Splunk. This individual will play a key role in finding opportunities in greenfield accounts, create customer interest and success by being proactive and energetic to help carve the path for this dynamic team.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Be the engine that drives pipeline, new logos and growth across Central EMEA through high outbound activity
- Good command of account profiling and a proven ability to navigate to key contacts and identify account intelligence
- Ability to identify business pains, objectives, and related impacts on a prospect's organisation. You will be able to hold a business conversation with a variety of contact types within an organisation (including senior/board level contacts) – conversations that will follow Splunk’s sales methodology and establish appropriate agreed next actions.
- Ability to articulate Splunks’ proposition in terms of the advantages a prospect will gain and linking these as benefits to expressed business challenges
- Cold calling/ prospecting/lead generation to get qualified sales opportunities for sales reps
- Prioritize strategic account lists within a defined territory as well as managing active pool and pipeline
- Support attendance to some field marketing events
- Meet/exceed assigned metrics
- Structure working month to enable to hit a set of agreed targets and to maintain input activity (call volumes) to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness and territory expansion
- Responsible for updating and managing activity and pipeline on SFDC
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Experience of cold calling and hunting into greenfield accounts/businesses
- Fluent in German
- Software sales a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Experience talking about enterprise IT solutions to decision makers (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance)
- Successful in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business, cold calling and hunting for business
- Experience booking qualified sales appointments
- Own and manage the entire appointment process
- Organize and input data correctly into Salesforce
- Excellent communication, written and analytical skills
- Hungry and motivated to grow, learn and work your way up through a sales organization
Education: Got it!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree