Join us as we pursue our vision to transform Finance processes and systems to scale Splunk for the future. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and strive to provide the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most meaningfully to each other’s success. We continue to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year.
With hyper growth comes the need to scale our processes and systems. Our goals are high-reaching and to accomplish them we are bringing aboard a superlative Program Manager to take on a portfolio of projects that will assist us in our Finance transformations. You will bring your real passion for agile project management and business applications and play a key role in driving the implementation and delivery of this crucial evolution to Splunk.
In this role you will be responsible for:
○ Assist in portfolio roadmap execution by collaborating with IT delivery leads and project managers on project initiation activities such as project definition, dependencies, scope, resourcing and budgets
○ Maintain oversight of all Financial Systems programs in purview and ensure that all commitments are properly planned, staffed, and monitored by working with the owners of individual project timelines
○ Communicate changes to portfolio as appropriate to business partners
○ Recommend strategies and methods to improve implementation effectiveness
Finance Systems Roadmap
○ Receive and manage the new projects requests from business leaders
○ Coordinate the prioritization of projects and initiatives within a portfolio in conjunction with business partners
○ Collaborate with our business partners to create and maintain a business applications delivery roadmap that includes priority and business benefits
○ Maintain key stakeholder alignment through regular touchpoints with executive, business partners and IT delivery teams
○ Communicate roadmap and portfolio status to executive and internal teams as appropriate.
Management of Programs and Projects
○ Lead large, complex, cross functional and visible projects to completion
○ Suggest creative solutions or facilitate collaboration to address complex requirements
○ Establish project calendars and monitor adherence to schedule
○ Create accountability for outcomes and facilitate tangible transformations
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area's "Best Places to Work" by The San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits and we take pride in the diverse and innovative culture that sets us apart as a company.
Splunk is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. We also consider applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunkers are encouraged and empowered to be Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
From great benefits to a diverse and inclusive workplace — that's the Splunk experience.
Intern with people you want to hang out with, even outside the office.
Hear from Splunkers on the latest.
Culture of Inclusion: Splunkers Share Their Stories
Follow Splunk on LinkedIn for job announcements, company news, and more.