Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying tremendous growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to take the friction out of our processes, platforms, and systems to drive scale, efficiency, and effectiveness.
As an SAP FICO Consultant specializing in Accounts Payable (AP) and Banking, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing and optimizing our financial processes. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of SAP FICO modules and deliver solutions that meet the organization's financial requirements.
- Accounts Payable Management:
- Configure and maintain SAP FICO modules related to Accounts Payable.
- Streamline AP processes for efficiency, accuracy, and compliance. Collaborate with key parties to design and implement AP automation solutions.
- Resolve AP issues, discrepancies, and vendor inquiries in a timely manner.
- Banking Integration:
- Manage SAP FICO components related to banking and cash management.
- Collaborate with banks and financial institutions for system integration.
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of bank statements.
- Implement and maintain electronic payment methods and interfaces.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Generate financial reports and analyzes to support decision-making.
- Provide insights into AP and banking-related financial data.
- Assist in the preparation of month-end and year-end financial statements.
- Compliance and Auditing:
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Prepare documentation and assist in internal and external audits.
- Develop and maintain internal controls to safeguard financial transactions.
- User Training and Support:
- Facilitate user training sessions to optimize the utilization of SAP FICO capabilities.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with IT and end-users to address system-related concerns.
- 8+ Years of rich experience in the areas of SAP FICO & Banking
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. Advanced degree or professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA, SAP certification) is a plus.
- Proven experience as an SAP FICO Consultant with a focus on Accounts Payable and Banking modules.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting principles.
- Excellent understanding of SAP FICO configuration and customization.
- Proficiency in SAP S/4HANA is preferred.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills. Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to lead, create, be analytical and foster a collaborative problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work with minimal direction in a dynamic, fast-paced, fast-growing company where flexibility is imperative.
What We Offer You: Wow, I want that.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
We don't expect people to work 12-hour days. We want our teams to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk has been named one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Base Pay Range
Base Pay: INR 2,000,000.00 - 2,750,000.00 per year
Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out above, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which may include healthcare and retirement plans, paid time off, wellbeing expense reimbursement, and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.