Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about delivering high quality, mixed media field training elements to drive knowledge, efficiency, and productivity in a growing sales organization? Are you an expert that loves to break technology terms into simple terms to tell meaningful stories and show value? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have your dream job with us at Splunk! As a Field Sales Enablement, you will focus on delivering a quality learning experience across Sales teams at Splunk. You will work directly with our leaders to deliver enablement content related to Sales.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
You will successfully facilitate, teach, train or coach enablement courses and events face-to-face or virtually as an individual or as a team. You will partner with various constituencies to deliver world-class onboarding and training regimen for both new hires and existing personnel.
- Assist and support with the roll-out of pan EMEA Pipeline Generation activities: pre-event enablement, reinforcement during the day
- Enable the field representatives to sell to specific personas; align with lines of business to upskill the field and facilitate role-play sessions
- Deliver Discovery workshops to leadership and teams to reinforce sales methodology and general discovery skills
- Roll out specific training content to field representatives based on their level of confidence in certain Use Cases
- Extension of some rollouts to Sales Engineers and Partner Account Managers
- Local delivery of any future global programs that are being developed
- Test, assess, and measure against Enablement Program NPS and survey standard methodologies
- Use creative techniques and delivery mechanisms to reach a dispersed, global organization
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual learning programs and events as defined by the Global Field Enablement Program to enhance the capabilities and productivity of the EMEA Splunk Sales organization
- Keep a pulse on the Splunk customer environment as well as field personnel such that curriculum adjustments and the way it's delivered are timely and of high value
- Collaborate with the local sales productivity team to agree priorities and planned activities
- You have extensive “Front of Room” experience, with engaging presentation skills. We are looking for energizing trainers and facilitators, who can make materials come alive! Ability to read a classroom and adjust your delivery style and tone to adapt to your audience is crucial
- Experience in facilitation within Enterprise Software
- Proven ability to simplify complex information into an easy-to-understand format
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a dynamic environment and stay flexible and adaptable through growth and change
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a real passion for helping others succeed
- Willing and able to travel, anticipate travel of up to 40% of your time
- Strong listening skills with the ability to form successful relationships and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of and experience with global cultures
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.