Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth across EMEA, as part of this growth we are wanting to expand our ambitious sales team in Italy. You will be joining at a phenomenal time where you will be able to make an impact on the growth story in Italy.
We are looking to hire a driven, and focused enterprise level, sales individual whom possess a real hunting mentality to join a recently created team in Milan. If you're ready for your next challenge and would like to join our Splunk family, please continue reading.
As a Field Account Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and growing new business across commercial segments across the Italian Mid-Market.
- Prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects to develop the footprint on the market
- As a successful Account Manager, you will consistently deliver on forward-thinking license, support and service revenue quotas, on a quarterly and yearly basis. Our Sales Account Managers are committed to consistently reach the numbers and overachieving.
- As part of your daily role, you will be partnering with our Channel Manager for the region, working in harmony with our partners and distributor.
- Collaborating with different Splunkers to reach maximum account penetration, you will strategically work on account planning and opportunity management.
- Working closely with your Manager and our EMEA sales ops you will effectively and accurately report on pipeline and forecasts, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Negotiating pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and being able to engage with our different Splunk business areas.
- Leveraging and collaborating with our sales engineering and professional services teams, in-house as well as our partner services resources, to best position Splunk's offering in the market.
- Using our sleek sales methodology and processes effectively, which will support you from prospect to closure, leading you to your success and over achievement.
- Being a strong ambassador of our Splunk brand, through your internal and external interactions.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have gained Enterprise Software selling experience, in a B2B environment within the Italian market.
- You will have a strong hunting mentality, with the ability to confidently close new business.
- Strong executive presence and polish, you will be comfortable with working at the C Suite.
- You will understand the importance of forecasting commitment, forecasting accuracy and healthy pipeline development.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- We are moving at a fast pace; hence it is important that you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions.
- Experience and understanding of effectively navigating CRM systems (SalesForce) extensively
- You will have a proven track record of sales success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the Italian territory.
- Fluent Italian and English language skills.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.