Splunk is going through a period of extraordinary growth across EMEA and as part of this growth we are looking to expand the successful salesforce in Milan. You will be joining at a phenomenal time and will be able to make an impact on the growth story in Italy.
We are looking to hire a driven, mid market sales individual whom possess a real hunting mentality to join a newly created team in Milan If you're ready for your next challenge and would like to join our Splunk family please continue reading.
As an Field Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business across commercial segments in the Italian Mid-Market.
- Prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects to develop the footprint on the market
- As a successful Enterprise Account Manager you will consistently deliver on visionary license, support and service revenue quotas, on a quarterly and yearly basis. You will be committed to consistently reach the numbers, and over achieve the number.
- As part of your daily role, you will be working closely with our Channel Manager for the region, working in harmony with our partners and distributor.
- Working with different Splunkers to reach maximum account penetration, you will strategically work on account planning and opportunity management.
- Working closely with your Manager and our EMEA sales ops you will effectively and accurately report on pipeline and forecasts, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Negotiating pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value, and being able to engage with our different Splunk business areas.
- Leveraging and collaborating with our sales engineering and professional services teams, in-house as well as our partner services resources, to best position Splunk's offering in the market.
- Using our sleek sales methodology and processes effectively, which will support you from prospect to closure, leading you to your success and over achievement.
- Being a strong ambassador of our Splunk brand, through your internal and external interactions.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have gained Enterprise Software selling experience, in a B2B environment within the Italian market.
- You will have a strong hunting mentality, with the ability to confidently close new business.
- Strong executive presence and polish, you will be comfortable with working at the C Suite.
- You will understand the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- We are moving at a fast pace, hence it is important that you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions.
- Experience and understanding of effectively navigating CRM systems (SalesForce) extensively
- You will have a consistent track record of sales success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the Italian territory.
- Fluent Italian and English language skills.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Splunk is an Equal Opportunities Employ