Do you want to join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone? Are you passionate about technology products and seek to deliver the best experience for customers? At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each others' success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is searching for a Facilities Support Tech. The individual will work in a dynamic, fun, friendly and expanding company. The position will suit someone with experience in Facilities and Customer Service, combined with basic maintenance/repair skills and strong communication skills. This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager representative interested in jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the Bay Area.
- Respond to service tickets.
- Perform basic handyman type repairs.
- Assist with tracking/oversight of preventative maintenance work performed by vendors.
- Assist Facilities team with large office moves and restacks.
- Assist with event setup and teardown.
- Research and resolve problems related to facilities/operations.
- Partner with vendors to ensure vendor service expectations are met, including but not limited to: janitorial, food service, etc.
- Coordinate all desk assignments and small moves.
- Set up new hire desks with supplies and verify all furniture/equipment is present/operational.
- Maintain facilities floor maps via a computer aided facility management system.
- Assist with office supply and stationary checks.
- Cover reception on occasion and answer phones and transfer calls to the appropriate employees.
- Ad hoc projects & activities as they arise.
- 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with changing priorities and responsibilities.
- Enjoy working with a fun, diverse team.
- Feel comfortable keeping a watchful eye of every visitor who enters the building.
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent experience.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.