Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is searching for a kick-@#$ Space Planning Manager. The right candidate will possess the right blend of technical expertise, organization ability and proven success in a variety of workplace applications. You must be value driven, possess world-class diplomatic and customer service skills and be able to work seamlessly within the Splunk corporate culture.
As a member of the Facilities team, this role contributes to the global office planning efforts. The Space Planning Manager thinks critically to make decisions and to build solutions for a variety of scenarios at Splunk. Effective and clear communication skills will be valuable for: taking input from stakeholders, partnering with internal and external parties, reporting outward status updates, and clearly documenting all processes. You have the willingness to “get things done” at a fast pace with sensitivity to timing.
- Manage the Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) applications
- Manage all AutoCad drawings and floor plans from all Splunk office locations, and ensure spatial and data accuracy before importing into the CAFM system
- Work with key business partners to understand growth projections, adjacency needs, and associated space/allocation needs
- Help develop short-term and long-term strategies for space solutions in new or renovated spaces
- Coordinate with the Facilities team to perform building audits to verify employee locations, space signage, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly noted on floor plans
- Perform spatial analyses to develop scenarios on the most strategic use of space
- Prepare related reports on space inventory and utilization
- Manage vendors/suppliers for projects, including but not limited to office furniture, and moves/adds/changes
- Assist leadership and local Facilities teams in identifying problems, trends, or future space needs and recommend changes in space assignment and inventory processing to managers and key partners
- Other duties may be assigned
- 5+ years professional experience in a combination of space programming, space planning, occupancy planning, MAC coordination and project management
- Proficiency with Excel and CAFM systems, experience AutoCAD preferred
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans and construction documents
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within a customer-facing environment
- Enjoy working with a fun, diverse team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in Space/Occupancy Planning
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the relevant location.