Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between data and action, so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. Splunk is filled with people who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology in an effort to help our customers succeed. As the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform, Splunk is creating a world where data provides clarity, elevates discussion and accelerates progress. We invite you to explore what has made us one of the fastest growing technology companies in history, and how you can be an integral part of our journey!
Splunk’s Global Event Marketing (GEM) team is looking for an Executive Producer, Mainstage Experiences to support several major corporate programs, including Sales Kick-off (SKO), SplunkLive! as well as our annual user conference, .conf. Our Executive Producer will be creative, innovative, passionate and committed to the creation of keynote experiences that inspire.
The Executive Producer, Mainstage Experiences will report to the Sr. Director, Global Event Marketing and sit on the GEM Leadership team.
The Executive Producer, Mainstage Experiences, while currently scoped as an individual contributor, will lead a cross functional team in the development and execution of Splunk keynotes. This team includes our Executives and their teams as well as Brand+Creative, Corporate Messaging, Product Marketing as well as the GEM team member leading each program.
- Deep project management across multiple teams with Executive level coordination
- Management of external vendors including the building of schedules, R&R charts and budgets
- Management of both live and virtual mainstages into execution
- Sourcing of technology and creative ideas to create unique and captivating keynote presentations and experiences
- Management of all rehearsals from initial script reads to final dress-rehearsal
- Creative and innovative approach to keynote production design with true attention to project deadlines
- Driving extended team to push the boundaries of he mainstage experience, creating experiences that enhance messaging, brand expression and audience engagement
- 10 years experience managing cross-functional teams across an entire company with direct management experience
- Multiple years leading complex keynote and mainstage productions for audiences of 10,000+ with clear ownership of outcomes including stakeholder management and preparation as well as on-site coordination
- Deep understanding of virtual event production with deep understanding of the elements needed to replicate a live experience and how audiences engage with content virtually
- Messaging experience is not required but a deep understanding of storyline management is needed
- Desire to push beyond ordinary and what is expected
- Exceptional interpersonal skills as well as a strong background in executive coordination
- Awareness and eagerness to stay current on event trends, taking the best of event programming from many sources and translating those into actionable ideas
- Sense of humor, grace under pressure and willingness to be experiment are necessary
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional organizational skills and proven success at meeting deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and develop positive business relationships with all cross-functional peers and stakeholders (many of whom are geographically dispersed)
- Open to US-based remote work however a regular presence in SF Bay Area 1-2 months ahead of event will be needed (Typically Jan/Feb for SKO, April/May for SplunkLive!, and August/September/October for .conf)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.