Join us as we pursue our innovative new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you have a track record in building, managing, and delivering stellar sales results within the Public Sector?
Are you passionate about new technologies, and looking to join a growing and dynamic organisation?
We are hiring an Enterprise Account Manager to join our UK Public Sector Defence team. As part of a top performing team in the UK business, you will be key to driving a significant share of the revenue for Splunk.
This will be an individual contributor role working with the Key Strategic Accounts
- Consistently deliver against aggressive targets with dedication to the number and to meeting deadlines
- Executing complex account mapping, account planning and opportunity management.
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to work with both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate and empathetic citizen – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Successful candidates will have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering successful sales results.
- You will have extensive Strategic Account Management experience working with large, matrix organisations specifically the Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Ability to grow pipeline and scale upward with the company through a variety of business lines
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with experience of closing multi-million dollar figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.