Join us as we pursue our vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Dashboards are the face of Splunk and are heavily used by our customers to turn data into actionable insights. As an Enterprise Dashboards Product Management Intern, you will meet with customers to solicit their feedback and requirements, partner with UX and engineering to define and ship features, and influence the roadmap.
As a Product Manager Intern you will be responsible for …
- Collecting customer feedback and conduct market research to define feature requirements
- Collaborating closely with UX to design and test the feature with users
- Partnering with engineering to drive feature delivery and triage customer bugs
- Providing enablement on the new feature to product marketing, field partners, and technical and support teams
- Experience building meaningful software applications: in a class, as a personal hobby, as a job, or as part of an open source project
- You bring enthusiasm for solving interesting problems
- You are self motivated and enjoy collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Product sense to source feedback, define product requirements, drive consensus and create an executable plan to solve problems
- Creative demeanor and passion for UI/UX and interface design
- Ability to define user stories in collaboration with Engineering team
- Strong project execution skills, attention to detail and quality
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – given an open-ended task, you can seek out and read documentation and can deliver great work with minimal direction
Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or a related technical field, and a strong record of academic achievement.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support. Splunk flourishes with disruption and diversity.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment
Splunkers are encouraged and empowered to be Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
From San Francisco to Shanghai, Splunkers work in 25+ offices across the globe.
Intern with people you want to hang out with, even outside the office.
Hear from Splunkers on the latest.
Culture of Inclusion: Splunkers Share Their Stories
Follow Splunk on LinkedIn for job announcements, company news, and more.