Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to add an Integration Architect to the Enterprise IT Architecture team focused on integration of enterprise applications. As we surpass $2B in annual revenue and trajecting towards over $5B, it is essential that we deliver a world-class experience to our internal and external customers. This role is for you if possess a blend of engagement, business understanding, critical thinking, technical capability and architectural design skills. Do you thrive tackling scaling opportunities and the need to take the friction out of processes, platforms, and systems to drive scale, efficiency, and effectiveness? If yes, read on because we want to talk with you.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that
- You will be responsible for providing architecture leadership for Enterprise Application Integrations (EAI)
- You will seek to understand the enterprise IT business systems, integration points and identify the right tool sets that’s most suited for current application footprint and future
- You will design and build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies and scalable integration tools/platforms
- You will facilitate the evaluation and selection of tools and technologies to improve existing integration platform
- You will strive to be the integration domain expert and advisor who collaborates, builds and ensures alignment with the future state integration reference architecture
- You will guide implementation/delivery team to ensure standard methodologies are communicated and practiced
- You will plan, coordinate, architect, and supervise all activities related to the integration of applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization
- You will engage and collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that
- 15 years of demonstrable experience leading and crafting complex Integration projects with SaaS applications
- Experience leading initiatives and personnel with your exemplary planning and organization skills
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture concepts and practices
- Experience in integrating multiple SaaS applications and application running on AWS
- Experience in the field of middleware frameworks like SOA, API, ETL and Web Services based integrations
- Deep understanding of integration and API concepts, patterns, and technologies
- Publisher-Subscriber integration experience
- Experience implementing the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and CloudHub platforms or equivalent technologies
- Strong knowledge of designing & developing REST based web services using Mulesoft Anypoint platform, Oracle SOA, TIBCO and/or similar tools
- Ability to plan and develop project scope
- Programming experience with Integration and workflow tools
Preferred skills/experience: I’ve got that too
- Experience with business applications such as Salesforce, SAP S4/HANA, NetSuite, Workday etc.
- MuleSoft Anypoint Platform certifications
Education: Got it
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.