Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Enterprise Account Manager (Thai speaking)
Do you have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering successful sales results within Enterprise Customers? Are you passionate about new technologies, and looking to join a fast-growing, dynamic organization?
We are hiring an Enterprise Account Manager to join our growing team to cover the Thailand growing market. You will play a key role in driving a significant share of the revenue for Splunk within the Enterprise Market, working closely with our partners across the region.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Consistently deliver adventurous subscriptions, renewals, and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Named Account penetration, account planning, and opportunity management.
- Taking the ownership/ accountability to drive the opportunity throughout the sales cycle (from engagement to close sales and post sales) to ensure the customer satisfaction
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large enterprises by selling value and return on investment.
- Work closely with Splunk co-workers i.e. Sales Engineer, Business value advisor, Business practice and partner team to achieve the desired outcome.
- Work with partners for maximum efficiency
- Collaborate with both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of relevant information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Provide timely and informative input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Extensive, 7-10 years’ experience of direct New Business Account Management, selling into Enterprise/ and selling with/& through Channel Partners in Thailand is needed.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite: you have a record of closing six and seven-figure software licensing deals. You can grow and scale upward with the company.
- Strong executive presence and polish, with outstanding management, interpersonal, written, and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a multifaceted, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment while being able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate.
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Passion: Our customers are very passionate about Splunk, and we want the same from our reps. We believe that you should be passionate about the projects you work on.
- Desire to Learn and Adapt: You will constantly be learning new areas and new technologies. "Growth Mindset"
- Experience in using CRM systems (Salesforce.com).
- Native Thai-speaking ability is required to handle our Thai clients.