Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth, and we are expanding our Central European sales team. Currently we are hiring a highly motivated Enterprise Account Manager Public Sector (m/f/d) for our team in Germany.
As an EAM, you are going to cover Public Sector accounts in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg with focus on Service Providers at state and local government level, Bundesagentur für Arbeit und potentially Bundeswehr.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Manage your territory based on an agile territory plan
- Control the full sales cycle from pipe gen to closure
- Discover relevant pains with measurable metrics to position the value of Splunk (MEDDICC)
- Lead the conversation by value
- Leverage our partner ecosystem of resellers, managed service providers and GSI´s
- Enjoy the excellent support of one of the best pre-sales teams in Europe
- Deliver the expected value together with our professional service organization or the partner of trust
- Always challenge yourself in delivering outstanding results
- Splunkers trust Splunkers – you are able to work independently and remotely
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 5+ years’ experience in selling complex (software) solutions to Public Sector in Germany
- We need hunting mentality – used to sell into 50% whitespace patches – and farming capabilities for our customer base
- Solid sales experience within the software industry focused on either Security or IT-Operations
- Proven knowledge of MEDDICC helps to stay in control of your business
- Proven track record in making deals bigger
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Virtuous knowledge of Salesforce would make your start much smoother
- Strong competency in using social media and professional networks to understand your customer
- Native German and fluent in English (both written and spoken)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.